2013 Ultimate Pitching Coaches Bootcamp
December 6-8, 2013
Bonus Session Thursday December 5th from 3-6pm.
Check in will begin at 9:15am on December 6th with a seminar start time of 10:00 am. We will end at 2:00pm on Sunday.
The Bonus session will a workout led by Coach Wolforth with his Pro Athlete’s at The Texas Baseball Ranch. There is a place on the registration form to put if you will be attending.
All Presentations on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be at the Lone Star Convention Center in Conroe, Texas. Upon registration you will receive an email confirmation with travel information including the two hotels that we do group rates with for this event.
The speakers for this year include:
- Fred Corral: University of Georgia
- Dr. Marcus Elliot: A Harvard Trained physician specializing in performance enhancement of Elite Athletes. He is the founder and director of P3 Peak Performance.
- Perry Husband: Effective Velocity coach and author of the Downright Filthy Pitching Series.
- Derek Johnson: Minor League Pitching Coordinator for the Chicago Cubs. Formerly of Vanderbilt University.
- Wes Johnson: Dallas Baptist University
- Andy McKay: Sports Psychologist and Coordinator of Mental Skills for the entire Colorado Rockies Organization
- Evan O’Meara: Head Coach at Pasadena City College
- Brent Strom: Major League Pitching Coach for the Houston Astros
- Randy Sullivan: Physical Therapist and CEO of the ARMory Power Pitching Academy in Florida
- Ron Wolforth: Founder and CEO of the Texas Baseball Ranch
This year is sure to be the best one yet and space is filling up quickly. We will sell out at 200 coaches make sure you are one of them.
“Easily the best thing I do for my personal growth as a pitching/throwing coach every year. If there is one must do event, December in Houston (at the Ranch) is it.”
Ken Knutson, Associate Head Coach, Arizona State University
Don’t forget that even if you are unable to attend the Coaches Bootcamp there are DVD’s of the event available. Those are also offered at a discounted rate as long as they are ordered before December 6th.
“I have been fortunate to have known Ron Wolforth and his wonderful passion for pitching for 10 years now. Having attended the Pitching Boot Camp three times since 2003, I can truly say it is the most wonderful three days of pitching knowledge I can ask as a teacher of pitchers. The information is second to none. You will get better by simply being present. The interaction that occurs is transforming. I am a very lucky Coach to have made the decision to attend these clinics. Ron is second to none.”
Fred Corral, Pitching Coach, University of Georgia
Also, we do accept PO’s for this event. Please email if you need information from us to set this up.
To purchase the DVD’s of this event
Click Here to proceed to the shopping cart.